Get your bachelor's degree certified

and study a vocational course in Spain

IF you are studying a professional course in Spain The homologation of the baccalaureate is compulsory

This is done through the Consejería de educación of the Spanish embassy in your country.

To study audioprosthesis or any other higher professional training in Spain, your legal access is the homologation of your high school diploma.

Find the steps to take in the documents to download below.